- Dieselhead (Drupal 7, Responsive, 2012)
- Cabane des Diablerets (Multilingual, Drupal 7, PHP, MySQL, 2012)
- Roland Kurmann (Responsive design & HTML5, static website, Octopress, Ruby, 2012)
- Feel like an Apple (Responsive design & HTML5, Drupal 7, PHP, MySQL, 2011)
- Scito (Responsive design & HTML5, Drupal 7, PHP, MySQL, 2011)
- TJ Audio (Drupal 6, PHP, MySQL, 2010)
- Website & discussion forum [Site out of service now] (Drupal 6 & phpBB3 Forum, 2009)
- Zénith Physiothérapie Neuchâtel et La Chaux-de-Fonds (No CMS, PHP, 2007)
Open Source Projects
Diploma, Term and Seminar projects at Federal Institute of Technology (ETH)
- Diploma thesis Stochastic Methods for Multi-Objective Optimization, 2001 PDF
- Term project in minor Operations Research Timetabling Problem for a High School, 2000 PDF
- Term project XML Import/Export für Moses, 1999 PDF
- Ubiquitous Computing seminar Spontane Vernetzung: Dienstbeschreibung und Service Discovery, 2000 PDF
Vela Solaris 2012 –
- Developer for Polysun Online with Spring 3.1 (Core, MVC, Security), Maven 2, Tomcat 6
ELCA Informatique Lausanne 2006 – 2012
- Project manager deputy of a web portal for geographic analysis and reporting of accidents. Senior consultant of the extract-transform-load (ETL) process from a data warehouse.
- Solution creation of a 2.5 million CHF offer for spatial and temporal planning for the federal administration.
- Project manager for a logistic application in the evolution phase. Activities included offer creation, project management, and customer support.
- Technical project manager for the development of a JEE currency exchange rate service for a banking outsourcing provider.
- Release migration of Sumex II for a health insurance company.
ELCA Informatik Zürich 2002 – 2006
- Lead developer for a Java server used for automatic invoice checking and processing Sumex II for health insurance companies.
- Development of a Java persistence prototype in an architecture team for a customer project.
- Conception and development of a Leaf framework extension for batch and scheduling jobs with a cluster of redundant nodes.
- Development of the ELCA JEE framework Leaf: Analysis, specification, design, implementation in Java, creation of automatic JUnit tests, maintenance, code reviews, and support of framework users.